The All Terrain Kart (ATK) is a high-spec modern take on the classic soapbox kart. It can be used downhill, like a year-round toboggan, or pushed along like a scooter before jumping on to enjoy the ride.
A few facts about the ATK:
- 12" mountain bike-style pneumatic tyres, and a durable plywood and steel frame
– A powerful handbrake, padded backrest and CE safety approved
– Great reviews in magazines including Wired and GQ, as well as numerous blogs
– Aimed at children aged seven to 12
– Retails at £149.99 with free UK delivery
Designed by a small British business, based in Devon, it retails entirely online through its own website AllTerrainKart.co.uk, as well as NotOnTheHighstreet and Amazon.