I'm Alison, and with the help of our resident chief taste testers Emsy and Bashed, we make unique treats; many dreamed up on long dog walks in the New Forest.
I love to cook, and started to bake for Emsy soon after she moved in as she'd turn her nose up at so many commercially made treats. With her ever so refined palette she makes the perfect taste tester; if Emsy doesn't like it, I don't sell it!
Where to find our treats
We attend lots of events in the summer where we love to see as many new and old four legged friends, a little selection includes:
- Beckham Fair
- New Forest Show
- Ascot Racecourse foodie events
- New Forest Spring & Christmas Fayres
- Countryman Game Fayres
- Local Food Festivals
- Stansted House Christmas Fayre
- Lymington Market - we are near the 99p Shop (check our twitter & facebook to see if we are there)
- Salisbury Artisan Market - 1st Sunday of every Month
- Chichester Farmers' Market - 1st & 3rd Friday of the Month.
Where to buy in shops
- Bow Wows, @ No7 Port Solent - where you can find our sniff and mix as well as a range of treats, the perfect place to enjoy coffee and cake too.
- Comfort & Nourish, @ Cobham - A fantastic doggy boutique with everything from our sniff and mix to hand made collars.
- Handmade New Forest, @ New Milton - A selection of our seasonal and most popular treats.
And if you're visiting the New Forest you will find our welcome treats at:
- Burley Manor
- New Forest Hotels (who are doggy friends)
- Little Cottage, @ Tiptoe, 5 star luxury cottage with everything a four legged friend could wish for
- Pack Ridge Farm, @ Romsey, the perfect place to snooze
It's been a busy year!
We won the New Forest Business Partnership Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award 2014/15
The CLA/NFPA 2015 Award for Best Supporter of Local Produce
The Gold #WOW Award for Queen of Dog and Cat Treats