Disputes that arise within a family are potentially the most personal issues that you will ever discuss with your solicitor. I have many years of dedicated experience in family law and offer a bespoke and personal service that is tailored to meet your individual needs.
What you can expect when you instruct me
1. You will always be advised by an experienced qualified family solicitor who will represent you from start to finish.
2. Costs are transparent, affordable & fair, tailored to suit your circumstances wherever possible, using a payment plan if preferred.
3. An empathetic, realistic approach to resolving your family dispute.
4. Flexible appointments to fit in with your lifestyle - at local venues within the area if appropriate.
5. Dedicated to resolving your matter with a non-confrontational approach. I use mediation referral as a standard part of my practice.
I specialise in Divorce; Dissolution of Civil Partnership; Matrimonial finances and remedies; Children; Co-habitation; Separation; Advice for Grandparents; Wills; Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs).
Fixed Fees can be arranged; Payment Plan option available; out of hours appointments or on Saturdays in the local area; I can meet you at your place of work if that suits you better.