Each of our clients receive a completely unique and bespoke service dependant on their individual needs.
Our most popular service is our social media management which is tailor made to suit your business and can also include ghost blogging, website content administration and ensuring consistency across all channels.
We assist individuals with CV writing, job applications and executive presence via social media platforms.
Contact us today to find out how we can help to ensure you or your business is impacting the way you want it to.
• Setting up Social Media Business pages on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram & Google+
• Running/managing social media platforms for you
• Training/Coaching about effectively using social networking for your business
Many companies employ individuals to run their social media platforms. Our aim is to save you time, money and pressure by managing your social media accounts, regularly interacting and posting content. You can invest your precious time in what you do best.
• Assisting in writing or editing blogs for your company
• Ghost writing blogs
• Proof reading blogs
Blogs are a fantastic way to build up your digital presence, they direct people to your website and should generate an interest in what you do. Writing an effective blog can be very time consuming. You give us a subject, we will write the blog for you, saving you time while still maximising your online impact.
• Proof reading and rewording website entries
Your website is generally the first place people will go to find out more about you or your business so it needs to be error free and well written. We offer services to proof read your existing content and the option of a rewriting service. Updating content on a regular basis is imperative to keep up on the top rankings, it can be time consuming and often at the bottom of your ‘to do list’ – let us do it for you.
• CV rewriting and advising
• Assistance with job applications, and approach letters
• Social networking – ensuring keywords are there, and the profiles reflect you as a professional
We offer consultations face to face, online and via telephone.
During your consultation, we conduct an interview to get to know you, and what your requirements are.
After your initial consultation, we will provide you with a full report and an action plan of how we can help you together with a detailed estimate of costings and any additional suggestions we may have.